BESCOM Asst Linemen ITC Application Form 2017
The Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has invites the application for the recruitment of Assistant Linemen in following trades “Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic. All those candidates who are interested and want to apply for Assistant lineman ITC Posts can apply through online mode.
In this post, we will describe the following matters which are such as: How to apply, age limit, Educational qualification, Selection Process…
How to apply for Assistant Linemen ITC Posts
- Visit the official website of bescom.org
- Select the link of Apply online
- Select the desired post
- Fill the application form in a prescribed format
- Fill the application fee through Net Banking, Credit card and Debit card
- Take a print out of filled application form for further uses
Candidates belongs to General candidates have to pay 400Rs/-
Candidates belongs to SC/ST candidates have to pay 200Rs/-
Details of Posts
- General candidate: Posts
- Rural Quota Candidate: Posts
- Ex Military Personnel: Posts
- Kannada Medium Candidate: Posts
- Project Displacement Candidate: Posts
Those candidates who are interested and want to take apply for Assistant Linemen ITC are must have a certificate of 18/ 24 months course in (Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic) area from a recognized Institute/University of Karnataka state.
Age limit: The candidate is not to be younger than 18 years and not to be elder than 35 years if belongs to General. If belongs to SC/ST category candidate not be exceed than 40 years.
The candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the physical fitness and in the endurance test.
- Submissions of application forms will start – soon