APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019, AP Group 1 Jobs 2019, AP Group 1 Application Dates 2019
There is a notice for the aspirants who waiting for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Notification 2019. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) authorities released the APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 for 169 vacancies of DSP, Deputy Collector, Regional Transport Officer, Municipal Commissioner, and others on its page. The contenders who have the interest & eligibility all can check the application form dates and apply the recruitment. Andhra Pradesh Gr 1 Application Form 2019 will available from 7th Jan to 28th Jan 2019. The mode of submitting the application form is an online mode. The authorities released the APPSC Group I Registration Form 2019 we intimated on our page.
The APPSC authorities conducting the recruitment process basis on the Prelims, Mains Exam, & interview. The prelims test will conduct on 10th March 2019. The mains exam will conduct on 10th to 22nd June 2019. The aspirants before applying the application first check the Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Eligibility 2019. The candidates want to check the details about eligibility, age limit, APPSC Group 1 Qualification 2019, application dates can follow the below article.
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is every year conducting the many recruitment processes to fill the various vacancies in the APPSC. A large number of aspirants every year applied the APPSC recruitment Notifications and many of the candidates also get the job in their interesting positions. Now the Andhra Pradesh PSC authorities released the APPSC Gr 1 Latest Recruitment 2019 on its web page. The authorities only release the recruitment notification APPSC on its website. Now the authorities released the recruitment notification the aspirants can visit our site check all details regarding the recruitment dates, APPSC Group 1 Selection 2019, application fee and other details and fill the application form. The state board authorities once release the recruitment notification we updated on our page.
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Application Dates
|Board Name||APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Post Names||Group 1 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||31st Dec 2018|
|Application Form Dates||7th to 28th Jan 2019|
|Number of Vacancies||169 Posts|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains Exam & Interview|
|Article Category||APPSC Group 1 Notification 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
|Prelims Exam Date||10th March 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10th to 22nd June 2019|
Check ~ APPSC Group 1 Post 2019 Details
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Category- II.
- District Panchayat Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- District Registrar
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- District Backward Classes Welfare
- Officer including Assistant Director
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant
- District Employment Officer
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- Accounts Officer.
- Assistant Audit Officer
Eligibility for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019
The candidates who want to apply the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Notification all can full fill the board declared eligibility. The state board authorities release the recruitment eligibility details along with the official notification pdf. For aspirants here, we listed the recruitment eligibility details below.
- The candidates should complete the Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent recognized university with minimum passing marks.
- The aspirants must score the minimum 55% marks in their degree.
- The candidates should have the minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years.
- The APPSC authorities also give the category wise age relaxation.
- For OBC/SC/ST candidates have 05 year age relaxation.
- For PWD aspirants can have the 10 years age relaxation.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees have the 05, Years age relaxation.
- The Ex-Servicemen have the 03 years age relaxation.
- The general candidates can pay the application fee Rs 250 and examination fee Rs 120/-
- The SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen are exempted for the examination fee.
- Written Exam (Prelims Exam & Mains Exam)
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
APPSC Gr 1 Application 2019 ~ Apply Online
The candidates who have the above eligibility all can apply the recruitment selection process. The board authorities release the APPSC Group 1 Online Application 2019 Form on its web page. The aspirants who want to apply the recruitment notification all visit the official page and the fill the recruitment application. For candidates here, we listed the recruitment application form steps & application form link. The easy way to fill the application form step is mentioning the below.
- The candidates first log in the official page
- In that site homepage search for the APPSC Gr 1 Online Registartion2019 link
- The link was founding a link on the application form
- After entering the all required details in the application form
- Next uploaded all documents mentioned by APPSC
- Then pay the application fee based on the category wise
- Next click the submit button
- Finally, download the application form for further preferences.
Exam Pattern of APPSC Group 1 Posts 2019
The candidates who applied the APPSC Group 1 Posts all can check the written exam paper pattern. The board authorities release the APPSC Gr 1 Exam Pattern 2019 for prelims & mains exam on its official notification pdf. The aspirants by using the exam paper pattern can start the exam preparation and write the exam well. By using the exam paper pattern and APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2019 the candidates also know the names of the subjects, number of questions & marks and time duration for the exam and other details. Based on the official notification the written exam paper pattern mentioning the below.
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject||No.Of Questions||No.Of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choices||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Exam Type||Named of the Papers||No. Of Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
The board authorities also release the written exam admit card on its web page. The aspirants who applied for the recruitment all visit the official site and download the APPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019 and attend the exam. Once the APPSC authorities release the recruitment application dates and other details we updated on our page. The candidates have any doubts about the above article please comment below we answer your questions. For more latest updates aspirants regularly visit our portal.