AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET 2020 Notification, Application & Exam Date: APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has conducted the LAWCET (Law Common Entrance Test) for the admissions into 3 years LLB, 5 years LLB Courses and PGLCET (PG Law Common Entrance Test) for the admission into LLM Courses. AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form will available from Feb/ March 2020. The applicants interested & eligible can apply through online before the last date. AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 is going to conduct in the month of April 2020. The applicants who are searching for the AP PGLCET Application Dates 2020 will be released on the official website. To get more information about AP LLB & LLM Entrance 2020 candidates to need to stay in touch with this main portal.
Application Dates for AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020
- Application Dates for AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020
- AP PGLCET 2020 LLM Admissions Dates
- Eligibility for AP LAWCET 2020 LLB Admissions
- Education Qualification:
- Application Fees:
- AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 ~Apply Online
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus for AP LAWCET 2020
- AP PGLCET 2020 Pattern & Syllabus
- AP LLB & LLM Admission Schedule 2020
- Available Dates of AP LAWCET/ PGLCET Hall Ticket 2020
- AP LAWCET & PGLCET Result 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET/ PGLCET is a state level law entrance test regulate by Sri Venkateswara University on the behalf of APSCHE. The AP LAW Computer Based Test conducted for admissions in the month of April 2020 by Sri Krishnavedaraya University, Anantapuramu. The applications invite for those searching for applications of LLB & LL.M admissions. In this article, we are providing all the details about AP PGLCET Notification 2020 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Result &, etc.
Courses Offered by LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 are –
3 year LLB Degree Course:
- LLB, LLB (Hon)
- LLB (B.A LLB).
5 year Degree Course:
- BA LLB
- BA LLB (Honors)
- BBA LLB
- B.Com LLB
LLM (Post Graduation) Course:
- Commercial Law/ Business Law
- Constitutional Law & Legal Order/ Constitutional & Administration Law
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law/ Law of Crimes
- Corporate and Security Laws
- Labour Law/ Labour
- Capital and Law
AP PGLCET 2020 LLM Admissions Dates
|Name of the Institute||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education- APSCHE|
|Exam Name||AP Law Common Entrance Test (APLAWCET), AP PGLCET ( PG Law Common Entrance Test)|
|Admission Courses||LLB & LLM Courses|
|Category||AP LAWCET & PGLCET Application Form|
|Application Starts from||February 2020|
|Closing Date of AP LLB & LLM Entrance Application||March 2020|
|APLAWCET & APPGLCET Date||In the month of April 2020|
Eligibility for AP LAWCET 2020 LLB Admissions
- For 3 year LLB Course:
Candidates should have completed degree/ graduate from any recognized institute with at least 45% of marks (40% marks for SC/ ST applicants.
- For 5 year LLB Course:
The applicants must have passed 12th class/ intermediate from any certified board with 45% of aggregate marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- LLM Courses:
The aspirants should have passed LLB from any recognized university.
- The registration fees for AP LAWCET: Rs. 700/-
- The application fees for AP PGLCET: Rs. 800/– through online mode by using the Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 ~Apply Online
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. Here we are providing simple steps to apply the application form
- Open to the official website of APSCHE
- Search for the AP PGLCET Application 2020 on the home page.
- Click on the required link.
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs & signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through Online Payment Gateway (Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout for further references.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for AP LAWCET 2020
- The Entrance Exam will contain objective type/ multiple choice questions paper.
- The question paper will consist of 120 questions for 120 marks.
- Duration of time is 90 Minutes.
- The question paper will ask in both Telugu & English language.
- Each question was to contain four alternative answers.
- There will be a No Negative Marking question paper.
|Part||Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30 questions||30 marks|
|C||Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus will depend on Current Affairs, General Knowlege, Mental Ability, Aptitude for the study of law. For more details about exam pattern and syllabus to refer official notice given below link.
AP PGLCET 2020 Pattern & Syllabus
- The AP PGLCET Exam will conduct online mode.
- The exam will consist of objective type/ multiple choice question paper.
- Duration of time is 90 minutes.
- The question paper will ask in English only.
- There is no negative marking question paper
|Part||Subjects||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|A||Jurisprudence||20 questions||20 marks|
|Crimes and Torts Public||16||16|
|IPR and Other Law||16||16|
- Schools of Jurisprudence –
- Sources of law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties-
- Ownership and possession
- Legal sanctions.
- Nature of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights,
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature,
- enter-State Relations Emergency Provisions,
- Amendments to the Constitution.
Part-B: Public International Law:
- International law and Municipal Law
- State Territory
- Air, Sea and Outer Space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations.
General principles of contract (sections 1-75, Indian contract ACT-1872).
Trade Union Act 1926, Industrial Disputes ACT 1947.
India Penal code -General Principle & General Exceptions.
- General Principles of Tort
- Defenses, Joint Liability
- State Liability for torts,
- Consumer Protection Act of 1986.
IPR and Other Laws:
- Copyright Act ,1957,
- Patents Act,1970;
- Environmental Protection ACT,1986;
- Human rights, The protection of human rights ACT, 1993,
- Salient features of Information Technology, Act, 2000 and
- Right to Information Act 2005.
AP LLB & LLM Admission Schedule 2020
|Starting date for apply online||February 2020|
|Last date to submit an application (without late fee)||March 2020|
|Last date to submit an application with late fees||April 2020|
|Application correction||April 2020|
|Admit card download||In April 2020|
|Exam Date||In the month of April 2020 |
|Answer key & responses release||April 2020|
|Result announcement||May 2020|
|Availability of Rank card||May 2020|
|Counselling fee payment starts (online)||October 2020 |
|Certificate verification starts (offline)||October 2020|
|Web option begins||In the month of October 2020|
|Seat allotment||October 2020|
Available Dates of AP LAWCET/ PGLCET Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download the entry card from the official website prior to the examination. AP PGLCET Admit Card 2020 can download by using application number, date of birth/ password from the main portal. The applicants must carry original id proof along with hall ticket to the examination hall. Without the entry card, candidates will not allow in the examination hall. All the details about entrance examination such as exam date, time, exam center will available in the hall ticket. The entry card will available shortly in the official web portal.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET Result 2020
The organization will declare the AP LAWCET Entrance Results 2020 only on the official web portal. The applicants who wrote the entrance exam will eagerly search for the result. The aspirants who are searching for the result and AP PGLCET Cutoff Marks 2020 will update shortly on the official website. Most Probably result will available in the month of May/ June 2020. The applicants using their registration id and date of birth need to download the entrance test result. We will update the information about the result date, the links once the exam is completed.