AP EAMCET Pattern 2018 Syllabus, Questions Papers Download: AP EAMCET (Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) has released a notification for the admissions of Engineering & pharmacy courses 2018. The AP EAMCET 2018 Applications closed in the month of April 2018. The authority planned to conduct the exam in the month of May/ June 2018. The aspirants who are applied for the EAMCET exam they have to download the admit card. The steps to download the hall ticket is mentioned in below article. Recently, this authority released the EAMCET Exam Syllabus pdf. The applied contenders can check the exam pattern on this website. This EAMCET pattern & syllabus helps to prepare well for the exam. Check the below article for more information.
Brief Details of AP EAMCET Engg Agri Admission 2018
Every year AP organization will conduct the EAMCET 2018. The authority will offer the courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D., B.E, B. Tech, etc. AP EAMCET will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK). It conducts the exam in various examination centres. Recently, this AP department has released the Exam schedule for EAMCET 2018.
Note – For Medical/ Dental Admission, NEET Exam shall be conducted from last year. So those who take admission in Engineering (B.Tech) or Agriculture can go with APEAMCET 2018.
District – Wise EAMCET Exam List
Information On AP EAMCET Exam Schedule 2018
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Category||AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018|
|Exam Name||Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|AP EAMCET Exam Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|APEAMCET Exam Date||May/ June 2018|
|Release Date of Result||Update Soon|
|Exam Type||State Level of Exam|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Description of EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
AP Eamcet 2018 Exam Pattern for Engineering Stream
|Sl. No||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Period of Exam|
|1.||Objective type||Mathematics||80||80||3 hours|
Examination Syllabus for AP-EAMCET 2018
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Partial fractions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- The Addition of Vectors.
- The Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- Pair of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Definite Integrals.
- Differential equations.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 – Physics
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
AP EAMCET Syllabus Andhra Pradesh 2018 – Chemistry
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds
AP EAMCET 2018 Model Paper
The aspirants who are going to apply for the EAMCET they can collect the previous year question papers from the official website. These papers help you to do preparation for the exam. Prepare well for the exam by collecting the last year exam papers. The APEAMCET Sample Paper/ Model Paper will be easily available on the official website. With the Last Year AP EAMCET Question Paper, you can get to know the types of questions. Check the below article to know about the admit card.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for EAMCET 2018
Admit card is a like an entry pass to enter in an examination hall. The authority will issue the hall ticket one week before the examination. When you are going to attend for exam along with you carry a hall ticket and Aadhar card. The below points are helpful to download the admit card.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Search for the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 download link and click on it.
- Enter the required details and press on submit option.
- The hall ticket appears on the monitor.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- At last, take a print copy for future use.
We will update soon with the details of answer key, cutoff & merit list. So guys, visit this website day by day for latest updates.