Andhra Bank 200 PO Recruit 2015 Application Selection Process Admit Card Exam Date
Andhra Pradesh has recently released a notification for PO Recruitment with 200 vacancies post. It has invited all the candidates who are seeking for bank jobs for them it is good opportunity and they can apply for it. Candidates who meet the PO vacancies post eligibility can visit the online website and apply for recruitment pleasingly. The intake of candidates will be for 1 year i.e. At Manipal University. The interested candidates can read the all recruitment details from official website and after that can apply. The AP Bank PO Recruitment online site is www.andhrabank.in. The online applications form filling will be started from 17th November, 2015. In our article you will be getting complete detailed information on this AP Bank PO Recruitment 2015 Application.
About Andhra Pradesh Bank PO Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification for AP Bank PO Recruitment: The interested candidates/aspirants must have Bachelor Degree from any recognized university to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Bank PO Recruitment 2015.
Age Limit for AP Bank PO Recruitment: The candidates must have minimum age of 20 years to maximum of 28 year and relaxation will be given as per norms.
Mode of Exam for AP Bank PO Recruitment: Written Exam & Interview carried out by Recruitment Department.
Pay of Scale AP Bank PO Recruitment: Candidates will be paid after the selection is Rs. 23, 700/- to Rs. 42, 020 /-
Selection Process for AP Bank PO Recruitment: The candidates will be selected according to their written score card and thereafter will be called for interview.
Applications Fees AP Bank PO Recruitment: For SC ST PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- and for other category Rs.600/-
How to Apply Online Applications Form
- Click below link to opens official portal.
- Look for carrier field.
- Click on it and see for latest notification of AP Bank PO Recruitment 2015.
- Click to apply online and enter your details i.e. photograph, mark sheet, etc.
- Save the file and download it.
- Now take print for academic usage.
Latest Update on Dates
- Online Form filling date : – 17th November, 2015.
- Last date of filling form : – 1st December, 2015.
- Admit Card Availability : – 10th December, 2015.
- PTET Call Letter : – 9th December, 2015.
- Pre exam dates : – 16th December, 2015 to 22nd December, 2015.
- Written Exam Date : – 27th December, 2015.
Download here the syllabus notification admit card exam and other details.