Get AILET Application Form 2017 AILET Law Entrance Exam Syllabus.
The aspirants who want to law course in UG, PG and Ph.D. by writing All India Law Entrance Test are to be informed that AILET application form 2017 will be available online the link of which is given below. Every year many aspirants start searching desperately for AILET so that they can successfully complete their law course. So to help these candidates we are giving the key information on AILET 2017, process to download AILET 2017 entrance exam syllabus and expected date for the release of AILET application form online 2017.
Key Information On AILET Entrance Exam 2017
- The students who want to do B.A, LLB(Hons) UG course through AILET 2017 need to have 50% marks in their 12th class
- The aspirants of AILET 2017 who want to do PG LLM(Hons) course must have 55% in their LLB (Hons) from government recognized institution
- The aspirants of AILET 2017 can have a look at syllabus below.
Important Information on Syllabus Of AILET 2017
The question paper of AILET 2017 will contain the question from below sections
- English knowledge test – 35 marks
- General awareness test – 35 marks
- Numerical solving ability – 10 marks
- Reasoning ability to solve – 35 marks
- Legal aptitude solving capacity – 35 marks
Process To Get AILET Admission Form 2017
- The aspirants need to click on blue link from where they will reach official web portal of AILET
- Here they need to search Application form of AILET 2017 and snap it
- Now they need to get register themselves by filling the basic details in online AILET admission form 2017
- Finally, pay the required fees of 2017 application form of AILET 2017 to complete the application process.
Click me to get AILET application form 2017 online
Expected Date For The Release Of AILET Admission Form 2017 Online
It is assumed that online AILET application form 2017 will be available from 1st January 2017. The exam for the same is going to be held in the month of May of this year i.e on 7th May 2017.
- AILET Entrance exam date 2017
- All India Law entrance test application 2017