- 1 AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018-19~Eligibility & Application Last Date
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018-19: The All India Council Technician Education (AICTE) had released a notification for the meritorious students to provide a scholarship. The students of Degree/ Diploma are eligible to get register for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018. The organization will select the candidates for the scholarship on the basis of the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Competetive Examination 2018. Every year a large number of contenders registered for the Pragati Scholarship Scheme. The Pragati Scholarship Online Application 2018 releases on the official website. The candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned below to register for the Pragati Scholarship Registration 2018 through online. For more details, contenders can follow the below steps to download the result.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018-19~Eligibility & Application Last Date
The All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) regularly releases the scholarship notification for the meritorious students. The students who are joining into Degree or Diploma courses can apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Notice. This year contenders can download the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Prospectus for the students. The contenders can follow the below steps to fill out the application. The scholarship will be given in two schemes.
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girl Students
- Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Students
The selected students will get a scholarship to help with the higher studies. The AICTE provides the tuition fees for the students regarding the accessories/ others for the education.
Available Date of AICTE Pragati Scholarship Online Registration 2018
|Organisation Name||All India Council Technician Education (AICTE)|
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship Application 2018||Updated Soon|
|Article Category||AICTE Pragati Scholarship Eligibility 2018|
|Selection Process||Competetive Examination|
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Eligibility 2018
Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girl Students –
- Two Girls Child in the same family are eligible, when whose family income is less than 8 lakh per annum during.
- The education is one of the most important empowering sources for women with the knowledge, skill & self-confidence necessary to participate fully in the development process.
- This is an attempt to give young Women the opportunity to further education & prepare for a successful future by “Empowering Women through Technical Education”.
- Total Number of students selected for the scholarship is 4000 (2000 for Degree & 2000 for Diploma).
Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Students
- The Saksham Yuva Scheme implemented by AICTE aimed at providing encouragement & support to specially-abled children to pursue Higher Technical Education.
- This is the golden opportunity for the students who wish to study higher education in the category of specially-abled candidates.
- Every year 1000 members are selected to get the scholarships (500 for Degree and 500 for Diploma).
The candidate going to studying the 1st year courses of Degree/Diploma in any of the AICTE approved Institution through Centralized Admission of the State/Central Government.
Amount of Scholarship:
- Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, whichever is less & Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year. The selected students will get a scholarship as tuition fees of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/ Laptop/ Desktop/ Equipment/ Fee/ Softwares/ Vehicle paid towards competitive examination.
|Category Name||Reservation Criteria|
Steps for AICTE Pragati Scholarship Application Form 2018
The candidates interested to apply for the scholarship notification can check the eligibility criteria. The applicants can follow the below steps to register for the Pragati Scholarship 2018.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Search for the Pragati Scholarship Notification 2018 link.
- Select the Online Application Form 2018 link.
- Fill the application form with the required details & documents.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of the application form for reference.
Documents Required to Apply for the Pragati Scholarship 2018
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth/ others as applicable.
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format
- Allotment letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Degree/ Diploma course.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Bank Pass Book in the name of the student
- PAN card (if available)
- AADHAAR card.
- Declaration provided by parents.