admission.kvs.gov.in Notification 2019-20 ~Apply Online: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan-KVS has released a notification for the admissions of Class- 1 to 9th on the official website. The candidates have the interest can apply for the admission through online. The students need to check the KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria before applying for the admission. For aspirants, we have mentioned the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Age limit & Application Fee details in the below content. For students, we will update the Kendriya Vidyalaya Class- I Online Application Dates on our web portal. The students to get brief details of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form For Class 1 to need to visit the below article.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2019 Form
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2019 Form
- KVS 2nd to 11th Class Admission Application Dates 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for KVS Admissions 2019
- KVS Class II to XI Class Admission Online Application 2019
- List of Documents Required for KVS II To XI Class Admission 2019
- KVS Class II to XI Admission Selected List 2019
The KVS is going to release the application dates for an admission on the main web portal. The board is planning to release the application dates in the month of March 2019. The KVS is the one of the famous Organization for secondary and higher secondary education all over India. Every year the association will get KVS Notification for the admission of class 1st to 9th on the official site. The applicants need to check the complete details about the admission application dates on the official website. To know the complete details, the aspirants need to visit the official website.
KVS 2nd to 11th Class Admission Application Dates 2019
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan-KVS|
|Admissions For||2nd Class to XIth Class|
|Starting date of KVS Application||March 2019|
|Closing date of Application||April 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Name of the Article||KVS Admission Notification 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Admissions 2019
The candidates before applying for the admission, the aspirants need to check the KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the main web portal. Here we are providing the basic details of the eligibility details in the below content. The interested candidates can check the details and apply for the admission.
|For Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|II||6 years||08 years|
|III||7 years||09 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
The candidates can check the application fee details for applying for admissions of different classes. Here we are providing the application fee details in the tabular format. Interested candidates can check the details before applying for the admissions.
|1.||Admission Fee||Rs. 25.00|
|2.||Re-Admission Fee||Rs 100.00|
|3(a)||Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|3(b)||Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|3(c)||Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|4(a)||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|4(b)||Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
KVS Class II to XI Class Admission Online Application 2019
The candidates interested to apply for the admission need to apply through KVS Class II to XI Online Application 2019. Here we are providing the steps to apply for the admission easily. The aspirants can follow the below procedure while applying for the admission through online mode.
- Initially, the aspirants need to visit the http//darpan.kvs.gov.in online admission.
- Search for the Registration link on the homepage.
- Click on that link, it will navigate to the main link.
- Log in to the account with their respective registration number and passwords.
- Fill the application form with the basic details.
- Upload the Scanned documents required for the admission.
- Check the entered details clearly and proceed to further process.
- Click on the submit button and Save the PDF File.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
List of Documents Required for KVS II To XI Class Admission 2019
- Birth Certification issued by Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit.
- Admissions up to class-VIII aspirants need to have school transfer certificate provided the school of government.
- The grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees a certificate of relationship must be produced for admission.
- This is also applicable for grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Children belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories provided by state or union government.
- Physically Handicapped or disabled applicants are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel or Defence employees.
KVS Class II to XI Admission Selected List 2019
After the completion of the application process, the board will announce the KVS 2nd Class to 9th Class Merit List 2019 on its own website. The aspirants selected in the merit list are shortlisted for further process. The candidates selected in the process are finally selected for an admission. The merit list candidates can immediately join to their respective classes. After releasing the merit list on the main website, we will intimate the available dates for the selected list on our web portal. For the latest updates, the aspirants need to follow our web portal often. Once the KVS authorities release all details we updated on our portal. Aspirants want to get more details about KVS Online Admission 2019 please comment below we updated our article.