Complete Your MBA @ Just Rs.29000/- Sponsored content:
TS B.Ed EDCET Result 2017 RTU B.Tech 2nd 4th 6th 8th Sem Result 2017
IBPS RRB PO/Assistant Application 2017 TN HSC Special Supplementary Result 2017
IGNOU June TEE Results 2017 JSSC Combined Diploma Result 2017

AAI ATC Previous Papers, Last Year Cut Off, Exam Admit Card

AAI ATC Previous Papers, Last Year Cut Off, Exam Admit Card

The aspirants who are going to write AAI (Airport Authority of India) exam check last year cutoff marks, exam schedule and the admit card for the examination. This article is to facilitate the aspirants of AAI with procedures and links to the previous question papers and cut off of last year and the Hall ticket/ admit card. The candidates might be waiting eagerly for the syllabus, exam pattern and last year cutoff AAI ATC. 

AAI atc papers cutoff admit card

Key Information On AAI Jr Executive ATC Previous Papers

The AAI has released a notification recently for fulfilling the vacancies available with interested and most eligible candidates. A lot of candidates showed their keen interest and applied for the respective post as mentioned by comparing the acceptability criteria. Now they are desperately searching for AAI Jr Electronics previous Papers and the same can be downloaded from below.

Syllabus and Exam Pattern of AAI Jr Executive Electronics and ATC 2017

The examination will be conducted for 120 marks and the type of questions is of objective type. The 70% of questions will be depended on the technical knowledge and the remaining 30% depends on the non-technical knowledge. Candidates don’t need to worry about negative marking because of no deduction for the incorrect answers. The 120 marks will be divided into 60 marks each section. The 60 marks will be awarded for Physics and Maths and the remaining 60 marks are for General Awareness, English Language test, Reasoning solving ability and  Numerical Ability and G. Intelligence.

The previous question papers of AAI Jr Executive ATC and Electronics helps the candidates get an idea of the level of difficulty of AAI for their preparation as nobody wants to get rejected based on the examination level. The candidates can just follow the procedure provided by this article to get the required data and information about AAI ATC-2017:


Method to get AAI ATC Admit Card 2017

  • Visit the official portal of AAI.
  • There you can find links provided with information about Admit Card, Cut off and Previous Papers separately.
  • Just click on the link which you want to go through.
  • Previous papers available in PDF format can be downloaded easily.
  • Cut off marks will be provided directly.
  • In the case of Admit cards of AAI 2017, the candidates have to enter their registration number.
  • Take a print copy.

Click me to get hall ticket of AAI ATC 2017

Enter here to get previous papers of AAI and syllabus

Download syllabus of AAI Jr ATC and Electronics 2017

Download here official AAI ATC Executive Electronic Code A B C D answer key 2017


  1. salunkhe sudhita

    plz send me last year exam paper for junior ex. trainee

  2. c.prakash

    Please send me the previous year question papers for junior trainee technical (mechanical)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *